Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2021

The Childhood Origins of Political Violence and Extremism

I have translated the main results of my research into English. I hope that through this I can reach more people. I would be happy if you share the text:

The Childhood Origins of Political Violence and Extremism 

Included in the factsheet:

  • Extent of violence against children in the world
  • Possible consequences of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) / child abuse
  • Experiences of violence and own violent behavior
  • Global costs of violence and adverse childhood experiences
  • Trauma, adversity, and violent extremism/terrorism
  • Childhood Analysis of 17 RAF terrorists
  • Childhood backgrounds of right-wing extremists
  • Childhood and youth of 25 Nazi leaders / Nazi perpetrators
  • Analysis of the childhood of 14 Dictators of the 20th Century
  • Childhood backgrounds of US presidents



Keine Kommentare: